In 1981, Randy Merrell had an idea, to create a hiking boot with uncompromised quality and performance for the trail. Today, this craftsmanship and dedication to performance still lives within the Merrell Wilderness—your ultimate trail companion. Handcrafted right in our backyard, in Big Rapids, Michigan.
Made-in-the-USA with our most premium materials, this durable leather boot with iconic Norwegian welt construction may take time to break in, but it’s built to last a lifetime.
• Full grain waterproof leather upper
• Bellows tongue keeps debris out
• Italian metal hardware
• Tesivel™ 3-bar knit lining
• Dual density footbed
• Microporous rubber midsole
• 5mm Leather/TPR insole
• Crampon-Compatible (Strap-on Only)
• Weight: 3lb 8oz